My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I am part of the music teams in both church and in my youth group's. I work and live on my own,... wooo!

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Petunia And Earnest

Petunia sat quietly in her garden patiently waiting for Earnest. She sat there slowly sipping her tea. “Hi Petunia,” said Earnest as he touched her shoulder. “Sorry I’m late,” He added. She just stared forward.

“Hi Earnest,” she finally spoke. “You’re late again,” she continued.

“I know, and I am very sorry,” pleaded Earnest. “By the way, you have a very nice hat.”

“Thanks,” replied Petunia, “but don’t think you can make-up for being late with a compliment.” Petunia went on, “Let’s just have our tea!”

“Of course dear,” replied Earnest. They married two years later and had three beautiful children together. Their marriage lasted for 50 years and abruptly ended with Petunia’s death in a garden accident. Petunia was a very punctual person, so she found it hard to forgive Earnest for being late that one day. Yet she loved him anyway. Her heart beated to much for him to egnore. The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home