My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I am part of the music teams in both church and in my youth group's. I work and live on my own,... wooo!

Thursday, March 15, 2007

My Blissful Morning Escape

Each weekday morning, I find my escape on the third floor of the Everett Station. The Everett Station is a multipurpose station. It serves as a train station, bus station, and Greyhound station. The only way to get to this quiet oasis is by elevator. My escape is found on the blissful third floor. On the third floor, I am away from the morning hustle on the first and second floors. At my quiet escape, I am able to study and review for my classes of the coming day. The peaceful environment allows me to easily concentrate. The staff on the third floor doesn’t mind that my friends and I gather in my corner overlooking the tracks. And the warmth of the station lets me briefly forget about the cold awaiting me outside. With clear blue skies, the rays of the silvery sunrise bounces off every lightly-colored wall and off the beige-colored carpet. The glass windows capture the warmth, which surrounds you with its warmth. The light of the morning makes this escape welcoming and relieving. When it rains, the rain taps gently on the glass windows. The tapping is reflective and relaxing. The soft hum of laughter and casual conversation finds its way up to my quiet escape. This is the perfect place for people searching for serenity in the morning hustle. This blissful escape hides me from the creeps on the first floor who walk with false confidence and lame pick-up lines. With the wide view, the glass wall gives me a different perspective on Everett. Each morning, I am grateful I found my morning escape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home