My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I am part of the music teams in both church and in my youth group's. I work and live on my own,... wooo!

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Introduction to My Blissful Morning Escape

I chose this piece because I feel it shows that I am a good writer. It's an earlier piece, so it shows you my progress in my later pieces. The assignment was to write a descriptive paragraph about a non-fictional person, place, or thing. I chose to write about the third floor of the Everett Station. After reading this particular descriptive piece, you are able to see my growth in writing. Even though it is an earlier piece, it shows my ability to write well: "The soft hum of laughter and casual conversation finds it's way up to my quiet escape." In every piece, I have written in this class, I tried to let my humor and silly personality show: "This blissful escape hides me from the creeps on the first floor, who walk with false confidence and lame pick-up lines." I really hope you enjoy this piece as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home