My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I am part of the music teams in both church and in my youth group's. I work and live on my own,... wooo!

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Introduction to Earnest and Petunia

For writer's choice, I chose "Earnest and Petunia." The assignment was to take a few given lines of dialouge and create our own story. As you read it, you may wonder why I chose it. Sure it's a silly story, but humor can be a strength as well: "Thier marriage lasted untill Petunia died in a garde accident." I had written this assignment about mid-quarter. I feel my silly personality and my voice shines through in this "interesting" peice. It may not make alot of sense, but I really enjoyed writing it. I hope that you enjoy it, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home