My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I am part of the music teams in both church and in my youth group's. I work and live on my own,... wooo!

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Introduction to She Felt She Had to Say Goodbye

About mid-quarter, we had a Major Writing Assignment. We had to write a descriptive narrative about a non-fictional person, place or thing. The MWA that I chose to post was "She Felt She Had to Say Goodbye." I feel that my voice and the moments shine through and it shows my ability to write well: "Frozen in her body, cries and moans were all that seem to come from her. Her eyes were filled with so much pain, crying for help; however, each time we reached out for her hand, it wasn't there. She no longer wanted to hold on." I chose to write about my friend's mother's suicide that happened last August 26th. Sure it's a sad story, but it actually helped me heal some. I hope you enjoy reading it even though it's sad. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home