My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I am part of the music teams in both church and in my youth group's. I work and live on my own,... wooo!

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Introduction to Never Alone

For this piece, I chose blog #3 (Never Alone). In this blog, I wanted to pick a son that most everybody could relate to. It's about loneliness. I'm sure everybody deals with loneliness. We struggle to have the faith that we are not alone in this world. Even though I know that God is there, at times it is hard to belive that I am not alone in this journey to my purpose. Whether you believe in God or not, the purpose of this post is to show that you're not alone in this "fight." No matter what you believe, God is always there waiting. A strength as a writer in this blog is I feel that I was able to interpet what the singer was trying to say: "This song expresses the pain and confusion that she is going through. Loneliness is something we all experience, and this song I feel, portrays it quite well. The song is saying that even though it feels like the end, you still need to hold on and not give up." I hope you enjoy reading his chosen peice. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home